Thursday, February 26, 2009

The blog must go on.....



Well here it goes my first try at this since our Blog Master is gone. Once again we were up against it at the "Big Show". The morning started as usual doing our morning duties. Of course Medic 1 was the first out of the house this morning, then Medic 101 came in and we never saw them again. Ladder 1 had EMS Training today, they said it was exhilarating. After class the Ladder guys stayed busy and ran about 8 calls. I couldn't keep up with the Engine. We rarely saw our little "Smiley" cause he spent the day with RS1 trying to make it to Phase 2. We had a visit from Chief Grigsby, Chapy aka Blog Master and Tiffany. We were suppose to have some Boy Scouts come by but they were a no show. Alex spent a portion of the day doing the drug card thing, as I finished up some HW.

Gonna put a small plug in this: Everyone please remember the MDA Golf Tournament June 25 at Hanging Rock Golf Course. If anyone wants to put a team in let me know, wanna donate some money or prizes just let me know. If you are intersted in helping out, let me know.

Sorry Chapy, see what happens when you tell me to blog. Come home soon.......